Stories from the Brink, Lessons Learned from the Cybersecurity Frontlines
Infracore participated in a cybersecurity panel hosted by Tech San Diego in late August; our CTO Chris Eakin moderated. A must-watch for C-level execs (and others!).
Here's what Tech San Diego said about the panel:
Missing this event could cost you $4 billion.
Equifax also paid a fine of $143 million to the US. Ouch.
Tech San Diego Presents Stories from the Cybersecurity trenches
What happens in the days leading up to an attack? What happens during the actual attack? How do companies recover?
Tech San Diego has gathered together experts from different areas of the cyber security community for a panel discussion:
- Chris Eakin, Infracore, CTO (Moderator)
- Matt Strebe, Connetic, CEO
- Tim O'Brien, Marsh & McClennan, Director of Privacy and Security
- Wynter Deagle, Sheppard Mullin, Privacy and Security lawyer
- ( **please note that info provided by Wynter Deagle is to be considered general information and not legal advice**)
- Things you should know today to be prepared for your Cyber Insurance renewal
- Legal risks of Cyber-failures (or, what can happen when IT and Executive teams don’t communicate)
- The ramifications of a Cyber-breach and what happens next.